If there’s one thing I love, it’s helping other musicians market themselves. You probably understand how important it is to have a website, but might not know where to start. I’m happy to have a 15 minute conversation with you — no obligations. If you decide to move forward, I’m happy to help there, too.
Here are a few things I can help you with
- Selecting a host for your new site, or working with your current one
- Installing and setting up WordPress
- Finding and installing a theme made for musicians, I love AudioTheme (affiliate link)
- Importing and organizing content for your site
- Customizing music templates to meet your needs
- Training you on how to use the WordPress platform to keep your site up to date and awesome
- Resources to get your web presence started
Anna is THE BEST, and she has taken the basics of Obsidian and created a website for me that I will be happy with for many years to come.
—Jeff Oster, jeffoster.com & nextfyc58th.com
“I’ve had so many people comment on how nice this site is to look at, which is exactly what you want from a website. It’s so clean and enjoyable to click through, I love it.”
— Pat McGee, patmcgee.net
I highly recommend Anna as a friendly and professional designer. She quickly redesigned my site and provided excellent customer service. I will definitely use her for any future website design needs!
— Leaf Seeney, Actress and Musician
“Being a musician with little knowledge of building a website it was quite challenging for me to get into building my own website using WordPress platform. I started getting quite frustrated realizing I was spending a huge amount of time dealing with technical issues instead of focusing on my music. It was a great relieve for me when I found Anna who did a wonderful job polishing my website and dealing with different issues. Anna is quick, affordable and very pleasant to work with. I highly recommend her! Thank you, Anna, for your help!”
— Innessa, innessamusic.com
Interested? Let’s talk, no obligations
We’ll setup a 15 minute skype call to discuss how I can help.